Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Unfortunately, water disasters strike at any time day or night. At SERVPRO of Manchester-East we offer 24 hour, 7 days a week emergency services for our residential customers and commercial property owners-including holidays. An immediate response to your location will minimize the damage as well as the cleaning and restoration costs of the loss. Feel confident in us to respond quickly to your emergency phone call. We will have our industry trained and IICRC certified technicians dispatched to you at anytime day or night to start the water extraction almost immediately. This is the standard that we have set for over 45 years and why we are faster to any disaster.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (603) 669-7733
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2120 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Manchester arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.